Wednesday, April 22, 2015

TOUCH OF CLASS DESIGNS BY VICKI ROMAINE

This month our design team is Celebrating all things Easter and Spring with eggs, chicks and rabbits oh my. 
Below are some amazing samples by
VICKI ROMAINE



VICTORIAN FLOWERS CARD

This is a simple card, but it took a little maneuvering to get the lady to fit behind the flowers by cutting a slot in the background.






HELLO CHICKS CARD


I used Washi tape for part of the background on this card of Easter Chicks.  A couple of pom pom flowers embellish the corner of the image.


The most exciting thing that  has happened to me was to be chosen for the Gecko Galz DT.  I have been on other teams but this was the one I really wanted to be a part of.

I was so excited when I learned I was on the GG DT that I called all my local crafting friends.

Secondly was winning a free class position for 21Secrets, an online class.

No comments:

Post a Comment