Sunday, January 4, 2015

LOVE IS IN THE AIR......SAMPLES by MICHELE STORMS

This month we are celebrating all things romantic and all of our Design Team members have come up with some amazing works to share with you, our first spotlight this month is Michele Storms who has created a handful of goodies to inspire you!


ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE ATC

Supplies:
Gecko Galz “Kirchner Cuties” collage sheet
Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Icons
Designer Paper
Black lace
Black beads
Heart Brad from Eyelet Outlet
Washi tape
Distress Inks

Instructions:
I printed and cut the woman and frog from the Gecko Galz “Kirchner Cuties” collage sheet and also printed and cut the “all you need is love” image from the Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Icons (after sizing it the way I wanted it).  I attached my designer paper to my ATC base and distressed the edges.  Afyer adding the washi tape I arranged the woman and frog image.  After adhering the black lace I added the “all you need is love” image.  The final stages were adding the black beads and the white heart.



I LOVE YOU CARD

Supplies:
Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Icons
Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Papers
Gecko Galz Love so divine collage sheet
Designer Paper
Cardstock
Distress Inks

Instructions:
I selected the image of the couple in the canoe from the Gecko Galz Love so divine collage sheet. Before printing it I sized an image from the Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Icons (the rectangular “love you) and added it to the image of the couple.  I printed and cut this image. On my cardstock I attached a beautiful paper from the Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Paper Pack and distressed the edges.  I took another piece of designer paper from my stash, tore it, distressed it and added it to the bottom of my card stock.  I added a white heart shaped doily to the card stock.  I distressed and added the image f the couple and also cut out the heart and arrow from the Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Icons.  Adding the red buttons was the final step.




LOVE BIRDS CARD

Supplies:
Gecko Galz All you need is love digital stamps
Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Papers
Gecko Galz Love so divine collage sheet
Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Icons
White flower border
Buttons
Cardstock
Distress Inks

Instructions:
Part of this card was constructed digitally.  I started by printing a sheet from the Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Papers and then running it through the printer a second time with a digital stamp from the Gecko Galz All you need is love digital stamps.  I adhered the paper and image to card stock, distressing the edges.  I printed and fussy cut the image I wanted from the Gecko Galz Love so divine collage sheet and added that as well as a heart image from the Gecko Galz Love Potion #9 Icons.  The last stage was adding the buttons and white flower border.



So tell us what you think of Michele's works by leaving a comment here then pop over to her blog and check out all her amazing works at

1 comment:

  1. OMG, these are all so adorable, Michele! You have a knack for putting things together and creating a little story. Love them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete