Thursday, October 10, 2013

Get A FREE Holiday Digital Stamp When You Vote For Your Favorite Card!

Hello everyone!

As you all know we have been celebrating International Card Making day for the last month, our amazing design team have come up with some stunning cards and shared with you how to make them. Now we ask you to take a look at all the cards and vote for your favorite ...but wait when you do vote you will get a wonderful little holiday digital stamp for free! How easy is that to get free products just tell us your favorite be emailing the designers name to us at geckogalz@yahoo.com and as a thank you we will return a digital stamp to you..so simple. So below are all the stunning cards and under them is the name of the designer. And if you like one of the cards and want to see how to make it just pop over to the Gecko Galz website where all the instructions are!
Have fun everyone
Gecko Galz


HEATHER HUDSON



LEANNE SEED



PENNY WALKER



LISETTE BAKER



HELENE HUBER



JULES E


BARBARA BIRD



CAROL SALISBURY



JESSICA MOORE




PAULA WILLIAMS



HAZEL HARLER



LYNNE MONCRIEFF



SHARON ROGERS


SHERRI  LEVINGTON



JOAN LIDDLE



STARR TIMMONS

13 comments:

  1. Oh my...all the design team cards are stunning. I can't decide which one I like the best...they are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, this choice is way to hard.... can we vote for two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every card and its so hard to decide as they are all beautiful but I am a follower of Lynne Moncrieff and look forward to her work every day!!

    Cheers!!


    Lorraine
    Brampton, ON, Canada
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All the cards are great in their own way it's really hard to pick just one. This will take some thought. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous works of art. This is hard. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards from some very talented ladies! Picking only one is hard. Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are all lovely. It is very difficult to pick just one. Since I am partial to cats and if I had to choose it would be the card created byLISETTE BAKER

    ReplyDelete
  8. All cards designed are fantastic! So hard to pick just one and I had to keep going back and forth and changed my mind a few times. But in the end the card by Penny Walker just kept grabbing my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous bunch of cards! FAbulous everyone!!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all gorgeous and it is hard to choose just 5 of my favorites, let alone 1! But since my daughter just got married last week weddings are close to my heart and I just love what Hazel Harler made so she has my vote! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. exceptional pieces! voting will hurt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Picking just one is very very difficult! I will have to go with Helene Huber's card, so so stunning!

    ReplyDelete